Thursday, 1 March 2012

New Season, New Wardrobe ♥

Its the first of March and I'm sure you've all noticed that the suns out shining and i can feel summer on its way, I'm a little giddy, its making me think of gorgeous summer dresses, BBQ'S and days out, I know its not summer yet but with the sun shining and the lovely weather today,
Spring has definitely showed its face rather early,
Even my bunnies got there first day outside in the sun this year, they loved it.
Anyway I thought I'd share with you my little haul from the sales this week, I've spent a total of about £35 which is good if your saving but still want to treat yourself now and again.

Victoria from Victoria's Vintage blog has a gorge blog and always has the latest discounts and offers,  which I love,
She's always inspiring m to buy things, anyway today she posted a post where you can get £5.00 off your order at H&M as well as 10% and free delivery, which was an amazing deal, click here to view her blog and get the codes, and give her a follow,
 I used my brain and made two separate orders to get the most out of this fab offer, one to my dads address and got my fiance to buy me the other half and get it delivered to him :)

These are what i purchased, there were a few items I'd had my eye on as well as my wish list from last week,
I spent roughly about £12.00 on all items with discounts and 10% off :)

1. Stripy Dress - £7.99
2. Feather Earrings £2.99
3. Dress £1.99
4. Ballet Pumps In Powder - £7.99
5. 4 Pack Bracelets - £1.49
6. 100 D Tights - £3.99

I also decided my underwear draw need a spring clean also,
New look are having a sale at the minute, I snapped these up online for under £25.00, some are sold out online but I'm sure they will have stock left in your local New Look,
New looks range of underwear is excellent quality and good fitting bra wise, although i notice sometimes the bottoms are either two big or two small which can be a pain, I'd order a size up if they look fitted, and keep your original size if its loose fitted.


1. Blue Floral T-shirt Bra - £3.00
Floral Briefs - £2.99
2. Coral Lace Bra - £5.00
Briefs - £2.00
3. Lace Trim Pink Balconette Bra - £5.00
Briefs - £2.00
4. Contrast T-shirt Bra - £3.00
Lace Brazilian Brief - £2.99

Has anyone else used this fab H&M discount code or bought anything in the sales recently??


Hover to Pin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Visitors ♥

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design